Access to Place des Arts and the PDA esplanade
The Place des Arts esplanade (the area at the top of the stairs) opens onto Ste. Catherine Street and can be accessed via De Maisonneuve Boulevard just east of Jeanne-Mance Street, Near Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier. Click here for more information on access to Place des Arts and to Maison symphonique de Montréal.
Access for mobility-impaired persons
Shows are accessible to anyone with a permanent or temporary mobility impairment, including persons using a manual or electric wheelchair, a three- or four-wheel scooter, a white cane, crutches, a walker or a guide dog.
Main stage designated area — Place des Festivals
Reservations are made by phone by calling Info-Jazz at 514 492-1775 or 1 855 219-0576.
Reservations end at 5 p.m. on the evening of the show.
Reserved area, scène TD - Place des Festivals: Available for the 6 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. shows. There are 12 seats available in additions to 12 seats for companions. It is possible to reserve your seat starting from 11 a.m. two days before the desired show, by calling 514 492-1775 or 1 855 219-0576.
How to book:
- Reservations for seats in the area for people with reduced mobility are made via the Info-Jazz telephone line starting at 11 a.m. at 514 492-1775 or at 1 855 219-0576.
- We take reservations 2 days prior to the show. In case of cancellation, please notify an Info-Jazz agent so that the reserved seats can be reassigned.
- We accept one reservation per person, including the companion. Maximum one reservation per call.
- There are a total of 12 wheelchair spaces and 12 chairs for companions (1 companion per person).
- Maximum of three reservations for the duration of the festival (After the 3rd reservation, your name is added to a recall list. This list allows us to contact you first if a seat is available on the day of the show at 3 p.m. You can always come to the venue and take advantage of the space if there is still room).
- Inquiries left on voicemail will not be processed. Please make sure to speak to an attendant.
- Festival attendees must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show or their space may be reassigned.
Ste. Catherine and Jeanne-Mance stage designated area
A specially designated area for mobility impaired persons has also been set up in front of the big stage at the corner of St. Urbain and Maisonneuve Streets. Access is free. No reservations are accepted.
Rows of portable restrooms are located throughout the site. Each restroom features an access ramp and an adapted toilet. Restrooms are clearly indicated on the map of the Festival, included with the Festival program and posted on the Festival website.
Please contact the Info-Jazz La Presse+ line at 514 492-1775 or 1 855 219-0576 if you have any questions concerning access to the site for mobility-impaired persons.