People arriving on site are required to let Festival security staff check the contents of their bags. We’re counting on your collaboration to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and safe.
The following items are prohibited on the Festival site:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass and aluminum containers. Their contents will be poured into recyclable plastic glasses at Festival access points.
- Pets, with the exception of duly identified service dogs.
- Bicycles and skateboards.
- In-line skates must be stored in a bag.
- Folding and portable chairs, during shows.
- All professional cameras are prohibited on the site.
- Any other objects likely to compromise the security of festival goers.
- A maximum of 30g of cannabis is accepted on site.
- Swimming on the site;
Sale and solicitation are strictly prohibited on the Festival site. Festival goers who conduct themselves in an inappropriate or dangerous manner will be asked to leave the site.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Important note: All food kiosks are now equipped with a payment terminal that accepts credit cards and debit cards. Cash will not be accepted on the festival site.